- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You have the option to make your mark on the Solutions team.
- You have a high-level understanding of the cybersecurity landscape.
- You will help your team score large deals for Orange Cyberdefense Belgium.
- Your ultimate goal is winning bids.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Bid Manager
As a Bid Manager, you will increase both the quality of Orange Cyberdefense proposals as well as their success rate, which in turn leads to higher-order intake and margin levels. You manage customer proposal requests and coordinates Orange Cyberdefense bids. You create solutions (together with the solutions team) and develop bidding strategies while complying with customer requirements to achieve their goal of securing winning bids.
As a Bid Manager you oversee all aspects of proposal qualification and preparation, ensuring that high-quality, compelling bids are submitted to customers on time. You will review all customer requirements (together with account managers, solutions team, operations, Sales Director, General Country Manager and CFO office) to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals.
You will also act as an advising coach for leading sales and solutions teams; to guide individuals and teams through the entire deal cycle and help them score large deals for Orange Cyberdefense.
- You will inform and guide the account managers and solutions team members.
- You will take ownership of the bid creation and follow-up process.
- You will contribute to operational efficiency concerning Content & Template Management.
- You take ownership in the bid qualification process and the bid process. Furthermore, you will escalate anomalies and exceptions on the processes to management.
- Due to your expertise the day-to-day bid qualification process, creation and follow-up process is running smooth.
What we expect of you
- You are analytical and find your way in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint).
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English and French.
- You understand the buying processes, procurement procedures, and Project & Governance Methodologies.
- You have a high-level understanding of our cybersecurity landscape (vendors, distributors, integrators, cybersecurity risks, threats, vulnerabilities, and our solutions).
- You have a thorough understanding of value-added services such as professional services, maintenance and managed services and frameworks and methodologies such as ITIL, Prince2, and Scrum.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Nivelles, Rotselaar and Ghent
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life