- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You have the option to make your own mark on the Identify Services team.
- You have a high level understanding of the cyber security landscape.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Cyber Security Advisory consultant
As a Cyber Security Advisory consultant, you will provide advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art cyber security practices and operating models. You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business experience to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement a pragmatic but effective cyber security defense for our clients.
As a cyber security consultant, you will:
- Manage and deliver information security projects
- Assist clients in developing risk-based security strategies to help secure their most critical assets
- Assist clients in compliance projects (eg. ISO27001, NIS, …)
- Perform current state assessments of our client’s cyber security posture, including benchmarking/maturity assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
What we expect of you
- Preferably you have a bachelor or master's degree.
- You have 3+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security and networking.
- You have 2+ years of hands on experience in security incident and event management, threat hunting, penetration testing or securing software development lifecycles (SDLC).
- Furthermore you have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral and working knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
- You also have strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and be flexible.
- You have relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27001. Lead Implementer or ISO27001 Lead Auditor are a plus.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever changing world of cyber security.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life