- Get in touch with the latest technologies and products within the cyber security landscape.
- Being able to combine your technical knowledge with your commercial skills.
- We provide a training program so that you can grow further in the role of Solutions Specialist.
- Be part of an international organization, but locally oriented.
Working as a Solutions Specialist Security
As a Solutions Specialist you have a technical background with strong business and commercial affinities. Your focus is on promoting and positioning Orange Cyberdefense solutions and other technologies and/or services through telephone calls, conference calls, on-site visits to potential customers and existing customers. As a Solutions Specialist you are a corner stone in developing and answering technical solution designs and technical descriptions for RFI’s & RFP’s, drafting cost sheets and assists in closing deals with the Account Manager. You will operate on technical solutions without an Account Manager on a case by case basis.
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelors or masters degree, preferably in ICT.
- You have 2+ years experience in security. If you have already had your first experience as a Solution Specialist, that is of course a big plus
- If you have certificates such as CompTIA Security+ and CISSP, this is also a big plus.
- Of course, a passion for cyber security and technology cannot be missed. You get a lot of satisfaction from broadening your knowledge and sharing it with your colleagues.
- Order, accuracy and punctuality are evident to you.
- You are proactive, work result-oriented and take ownership of your responsibilities.
- Stress resistance and a flexible attitude are part of your core qualities.
- You like to work independently, but you also function as a reliable link within the team.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you have an excellent knowledge of English.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building activities, after work drink at Friday, … the good life