- Be a part of an international, growing company with experts around the globe
- Create your own growth path and be responsible for your own career
- Participate in various, challenging projects
- Contribute to a safer, digital society
Working as a Software Developer
As a Software Developer within the global DevOps team of Orange Cyberdefense, you will be involved in the design, architecture & development of best-of-breed, innovative, bespoke solutions to solve a variety of challenges in the cybersecurity arena, supporting both internal and external customers.
This exciting role will place you right in the middle of an international, growing company in one of the fastest moving industries, with access to a range of experts around the globe, and will allow you to influence and shape the development of an ever-growing list of cybersecurity services that contribute to a safer digital society.
As part of an Agile team with extensive experience in the DevOps space, you will be involved in the development of full-stack web-based applications using modern frameworks. You will need to be a team player, with a determination to help those around you succeed, and willing to work closely with our operational colleagues to deliver against an ambitious development roadmap. In return, you will receive all the training and support needed to thrive in this fast-moving, exciting environment.
What we expect of you
- You are interested in the challenging and ever-changing world of cybersecurity
- Strong experience in full-stack application development
- Knowledge of Python or Java for backend service and API development
- Knowledge of Angular, React, or Vue.js for frontend application development
- Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, or microservices would be beneficial
- Dutch or French language skills would be a bonus
- You are available 40 hours a week
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an international, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sports activities, team building's, after-work drink on Friday, … the good life