- You are ready to take the next step in your career
- You know how vendors and integrators work, you understand the channel game play
- You are business driven and are an administrative jack-of-all-trades who can maintain both new and existing vendor relationships
- Be part of an international organization, but locally oriented
- Contribute to a safer, digital society
Working as a Vendor Manager
As a Vendor Manager you will be working closely with our vendors to make sure all sales/presales and operational requirements are met, while maintaining a good relationship with them.
You will communicate with our vendors to ask any product or price questions, negotiate contracts to get the desired pricing, analyze multiple vendors to decide which to use for a particular product and provide leadership over purchasing agents and buyers.
You drive and execute sales action plans together with the sales managers. You coordinate internal vendor requirements in terms of accreditation and certifications and you are the gatekeeper to make sure these are achieved in time.
- Prepare and own QBR's
- Develop and maintain a strong relation with the local/global vendor ecosystem and global Orange Cyberdefense vendor team
- Manage the lifecycle of the vendor
- Advice our portfolio board
- Apply service delivery process and managed services models
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
Continually monitoring sales trends to determine which products are more popular than others.
- Implementing vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
- Conducting interviews with new vendors and informing approved vendors of their responsibilities and obligations.
- Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve them.
What we expect of you
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (at project and management level)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build and formulate strategies and concepts
- Spider in the web to make sure all departments are aligned
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills
- Experience in vendor management
- Knowledge / exposure to procurement processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to grow, learn and innovate
- A very good knowledge of Dutch and English and a good knowledge of French
- Be available 40 hours a week
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life