- Be part of an innovative, international player with experts around the globe
- Support customers throughout their entire threat life cycle
- Challenge yourself, grow and learn from the best
- Determine your own career path with a focus on personal and professional growth
- Contribute to a safer, digital society
Working as a Network Security Consultant
As a Network Security Consultant you will be a part of our threat, detect & response team. You will perform installations, maintain and troubleshoot the products of Orange Cyberdefense independently. As an expert in your field you understand and can discuss terminology, concepts, principles, and issues related to your core products. You utilize the full range of reference and resource materials in these technologies. Also, documentation is part of your tasks so is communicating to other colleagues, and customers about the progress of the assigned projects.
- Be responsible for the A to Z development of network and security solutions at the customer and ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Guide the customer in migration processes and new implementations.
- Analyze the network security with customers and implement the solutions according to best practices.
- Spot opportunities at customers and inform our sales team.
- Be a part of our service desk and willing to be on duty and this for a fixed period in time.
- Share your experience and transfer operational knowledge to boost the team’s performance by being part of our Consultant Round Table's.
- Keep your knowledge level up to date by following training courses and obtaining certificates.
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelors or masters degree, preferably within IT.
- You have 3+ years experience as a Network Security Engineer.
- You have a very good knowledge of Palo Alto and/or Checkpoint.
- You have a good understanding of network and security principles.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Soft skills: eager to learn, communicative, team player, customer and result oriented, stress resistant.
- Relevant certificates are a plus (PSE, PCNSE, CCSE, CCNA)
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building activities, after work drink at Friday, … the good life