- Be part of an international organization, but locally.
- We offer stability and an open atmosphere where growth and development are encouraged.
- The ability to work from 5 different locations across Belgium
- Contribute to a safer, digital society.
Working as a Controller
As a controller you will deal with the IFRS and financial reports and the general financial results of Orange Cyberdefense. Furthermore you will support senior management and advises on financial, business, and strategic issues. Also, you will determine the budgeting, take care of the liquidity forecasts and cash management, as well signal developments in the financial field. All this to manage and improve the financial performance of Orange Cyberdefense.
- Participating in the budgeting process: this includes creating a bridge between actuals versus budget and control this, help preparing the budget and prepare KPIs.
- Prepare financial reports: this includes analyzing the major projects of each month, produce a weekly forecast for Group Finance, prepare periodic reports, annual figures and profit and loss reports, act as a SPOC for management and other departments.
- Analyze financial results: this includes preparing monthly and year-end closing, analyze financial results and prepare ad hoc analyzes at the request of the Finance Manager.
- Monitor internal controls; this includes coordinating intercompany invoices, providing liquidity forecasts, manage balance accounts and creating a bridge between order versus invoicing and between FTEs versus personal costs.
- Act as a back-up for our GL and VAT accountant.
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelors or masters degree, preferably in Accounting.
- You have 3+ years of experience within accountancy and/or controlling.
- You have a sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Personal skills: you are a teamplayer, analytical and accurate. Furthermore you are a problem solver and have a hands -on mentality.
- You speak Dutch fluently and have a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life