- Be part of an international organization, but locally oriented
- Contribute to a safer, digital society together with us
- The ability to work from 5 different locations across Belgium
- Help your team score large deals for Orange Cyberdefense Belgium
Working as a Bid Manager
As a Bid Manager, you will increase both the quality of Orange Cyberdefense proposals as well as their success rate, which in turn leads to higher-order intake and margin levels. You manage customer proposal requests and coordinates Orange Cyberdefense bids. You create solutions (together with the solutions team) and develop bidding strategies while complying with customer requirements to achieve their goal of securing winning bids.
As a Bid Manager you oversee all aspects of proposal qualification and preparation, ensuring that high-quality, compelling bids are submitted to customers on time. You will review all customer requirements (together with account managers, solutions team, operations, Sales Director, General Country Manager and CFO office) to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals.
You will also act as an advising coach for leading sales and solutions teams; to guide individuals and teams through the entire deal cycle and help them score large deals for Orange Cyberdefense.
- You will inform and guide the account managers and solutions team members.
- You will take ownership of the bid creation and follow-up process.
- You will contribute to operational efficiency concerning Content & Template Management.
- You take ownership in the bid qualification process and the bid process. Furthermore, you will escalate anomalies and exceptions on the processes to management.
- Due to your expertise the day-to-day bid qualification process, creation and follow-up process is running smooth.
What we expect of you
- You are analytical and find your way in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint).
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English
- You understand the buying processes, procurement procedures, and Project & Governance Methodologies.
- You have a high-level understanding of our cybersecurity landscape (vendors, distributors, integrators, cybersecurity risks, threats, vulnerabilities, and our solutions).
- You have an understanding of value-added services such as professional services, maintenance and managed services and frameworks and methodologies such as ITIL, Prince2, and Scrum.
- You have at least 1.5 year of experience in a similar position.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect from us
Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...