- Get in touch with the latest technologies and products within the cyber security landscape.
- You have a passion for cyber security and technology and you get a lot of satisfaction from broadening your knowledge and sharing it with your colleagues.
- Be able to combine your technical knowledge with your commercial skills.
- Be part of an international organization, but locally oriented.
- Contribute to a safer, digital society
Working as a Senior Solution Specialist
As a Senior Solution Specialist you have a technical background with strong business and commercial affinities. Your focus is on promoting and positioning Orange Cyberdefense solutions and other technologies and/or services through telephone calls, conference calls, on-site visits to potential customers and existing customers. As a Solutions Specialist you are a corner stone in developing and answering technical solution designs and technical descriptions for RFI’s & RFP’s, drafting cost sheets and assists in closing deals with the Account Manager. You will inform the Account Manager of service offerings and changes, while refining sales messaging and value propositions and you also will support them with the accurate forecasting of security opportunities and managing pipeline. You will operate on technical solutions without an Account Manager on a case by case basis.
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelors or masters degree, preferably in ICT.
- You have 5+ years experience in a comparable role.
- You have a broad general IT knowledge (networks, architecture, Cloud, IAM, ...)
- You have experience with designing Identity & Access Management and Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS).
- You understand customer’s business models and drivers and translate them into solution specifications and outcomes through strong knowledge of the Orange Cyberdefense portfolio.
- You attend, lead and engage with customer meetings and events to introduce and promote Orange Cyberdefense solutions and services.
- You provide design support of security solutions for both new and existing customers (managed or integrated) in support of increasing sales.
- You actively support responses to proposals, RFQ, RFP and RFI requirements (business/functional & technical)
- You attend training sessions, both in-house, vendor specific and external
- You have customer facing experience with strong presentation skills
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Dutch, English and/or French
- Stress resistance and a flexible attitude are part of your core qualities.
- You like to work independently, but you also function as a reliable link within the team.
- If you have certificates such as CompTIA Security+ and CISSP, this is also a big plus.
What you can expect of us
Be taken care of
We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...