- Get in touch with the latest technologies and products within the cyber security landscape.
- You have a passion for cyber security and technology and you get a lot of satisfaction from broadening your knowledge and sharing it with your colleagues.
- Being able to combine your technical knowledge with your commercial skills.
- Be part of an international organization, but locally oriented.
- Contribute to a safer, digital society
Working as a Senior Solutions Specialist with a focus on IAM
As a Senior Solutions Specialist you have a technical background with strong business and commercial affinities. Your focus is on promoting and positioning Orange Cyberdefense solutions and other technologies and/or services through telephone calls, conference calls, on-site visits to potential customers and existing customers. As a Solutions Specialist you are a corner stone in developing and answering technical solution designs and technical descriptions for RFI’s & RFP’s, drafting cost sheets and assists in closing deals with the Account Manager. You will inform the Account Manager of service offerings and changes, while refining sales messaging and value propositions and you also will support them with the accurate forecasting of security opportunities and managing pipeline. You will operate on technical solutions without an Account Manager on a case by case basis.
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelors or masters degree, preferably in ICT.
- You have 5+ years experience as a Solutions Specialist.
- You have a broad general IT knowledge (networks, architecture, Cloud, IAM, ...)
- You have experience with designing Identity & Access Management and Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS), this includes reviewing and leading IAM requirements gathering discussions with customers, understanding/reviewing customer's IAM requirements, architect the IAM solution to address the customer requirements, lead and guide customers in reviewing the IAM solution, train the team on various IAM technologies/products/solutions and if required learn new IAM technologies and products.
- If you have certificates such as CompTIA Security+ and CISSP, this is also a big plus.
- You understand customer’s business models and drivers and translate them into solution specifications and outcomes through strong knowledge of the Orange Cyberdefense portfolio.
- You attend, lead and engage with customer meetings and events to introduce and promote Orange Cyberdefense solutions and services.
- You provide design support of security solutions for both new and existing customers (managed or integrated) in support of increasing sales.
- You actively support responses to proposals, RFQ, RFP and RFI requirements (business/functional & technical)
- You attend training sessions, both in-house, vendor specific and external
- You have customer facing experience with strong presentation skills
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Dutch, English and/or French
- Stress resistance and a flexible attitude are part of your core qualities.
- You like to work independently, but you also function as a reliable link within the team.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life