Global Operations provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta USA.
Ready to accept the technical challenge to monitor and maintain leading-edge and high-tech enterprise networks and security infrastructure.
- You will be working for our International Security Operations Centre.
- The opportunity to gain cutting-edge certifications and trainings.
- A fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized.
- You will have the opportunity to work with international clients around the world.
- Contribute to a safer, digital society
Working as a Projects Security Projects Engineer
As a Security Projects Engineer you have a passion about IT and a broad view on today's IT world, which is certainly not limited to IT security alone. In this role you will:
- Take part of international (worldwide) migration teams within Orange Group to migrate multiple customers infrastructure with the collaboration of local contacts.
- Take part of the full migration process; going through the initialization, the scheduling, the preparation, the migration, pre-post testing, hyper-care period after migration, and the hand-over (documentation, training) to operation teams.
- Use your Network and Security expertise to analyze, recommend and assist our architects and customers in implementing valuable network and security designs within their IT infrastructure.
- Conduct changes end-to-end in large security environments, following the scheduling with Project Managers and/or the Customer.
- Conduct audits and take in of infrastructure on the customers environment.
- Interact with architects and customers to interpret their needs and stay in line with the Statement of Work.
- Trigger and follow communication and escalation with vendors.
- Enforce standardization, documentation and hand-over to operation teams.
- Define and implement new Security Services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk on their IT infrastructure.
- Define high-level Security Policies together with our customers AND implement it throughout the complete IT chain at the customer
- You’ll be reporting to the Head of Transformation based in Brussels
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelors degree in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience.
- You have 4+ years of experience in network and security oriented position performing remote installations of security environments with proven working experience in administration / support / configuration.
- You have a good knowledge of Palo Alto (FW, Prisma), Check Point, Fortinet, Remote Access, Azure, AWS, routing,... Knowledge of other Firewall/Security vendors is a plus: Cisco (ASA/Firepower) , Pulse Secure, F5, Zscaler…
- Certification are a plus (e.g. Vendors or ITIL, Security+, …)
- You are able to configure, implement and bring live large and multiple security environment.
- Inter-discipline coordination and overall quality control of the work: analysis, design skills, project management, procedures, process improvement, high technical understanding, documentation skills, supervision.
- You show good time management and an organized mindset.
- Cross cultural awareness and comfortable in a matrix management environment.
- Rigorous and ambitious, team player, able to report and work under pressure, good communication skills, customer oriented and flexible are part of your core qualities.
- Furthermore you are able to accommodate both projects and support activities.
- Fluency in English is mandatory together with excellent communication skills written and verbal.
What you can expect of us
Be taken care of
We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...