- Get in touch with the latest technologies and products within the cyber security landscape.
- The chance to be innovative and contribute to the development of our future capabilities.
- Combine your technical expertise with your commercial skills to inform and guide customers to make a well-founded decision.
- Be part of an international organization, but locally oriented.
- Contribute to a safer, digital society.
Working as a Solution Architect
As a solution architect you are part of the solutions team. You will design systems, networks and/or security solutions for an organization in collaboration with Orange Cyberdefense's operations department. As a Solution Architect you typically work with internal (solution sales, solution specialists, account managers, IT Architects and senior consultants) and external customers to develop systems that meet required business specifications and customer business challenges. This involves performing system, network and security modeling, analysis, assessment, health checks and architecture a solution that will meet business needs within financial budget guidelines. This may include researching new software and hardware capabilities, products or services and finding the best solutions to meet business and security requirements. In most cases, you will translate the design to customers and solution specialists to ensure the design will meet the customers' requirements and the solution team is capable of presenting the business aspect of the solution.
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree or equal by experience.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have strong experience in networking and security.
- You have a broad knowledge of Palo Alto Networks products and solutions (e.g. Network Security, SASE, Cloud Security, Operations Security)
Any other Security product and solution knowledge is a plus (e.g. F5, Fortinet, Checkpoint, HPE Aruba/Silverpeak….)
- Preferably you have a CompTIA Security+ and/or CISSP and/or CISM certification
- A TOGAF certification is a nice to have.
- Furthermore you have both high and low level architecture design skills and you have an understanding of basic project and governance methodologies.
- Giving presentations to customers and technical demo's comes natural to you.
- Being a team player, solution and customer oriented and result driven is part of your core personality.
- Furthermore you are a go-to-person for your colleagues and you act as a coach for junior solution specialists.
- You speak Dutch fluently and speak French and/or English on a professional level.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building activities, after work drink at Friday, … the good life