Global Operations provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta USA.
Ready to accept the technical challenge to monitor and maintain leading-edge and high-tech enterprise networks and security infrastructure.
- You will be working for our International Security Operations Center.
- The opportunity to gain cutting-edge certifications and training's.
- A fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized.
- You will have the opportunity to work with international clients around the world.
- Contribute to a safer, digital society.
Working as a Cloud Security Engineer
In the context of Professional service deployment engineer, we are looking for an all-round Cloud Security Engineer with proven experience. Your mission will include:
- Customize and implement different security solutions within the agreed upon timelines.
- Develop know-how and best practices related to such engagement, and serve as a center of knowledge for our customers.
- Ability to understand the customer business requirement and propose a solution to their problem.
- Ability to create integration via API between different applications and scripting for automation.
- Ability to create high quality report following our standard.
What we expect of you
- You have a Master’s in informatics or civil engineering, or a Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- At least 3 years previous experience in similar positions.
- You have experience in/with Cloud security architecture, Linux/UNIX environments, programming in Perl, Python, Shell scripts and technical security audits.
- Experience in firewall administration and configuration (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.) and routing is a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following skills is a plus: customer facing roles, source code review, security related automation tools, public key infrastructure, vulnerability management and risk management.
- You are customer and result oriented, independent and a team player with a high level of integrity. Furthermore you are a problem solver, a fast learner and you can operate well under pressure.
- You are willing to travel to work on-site with our customers.
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (near native language level) and French or Dutch.
If you have any of the following certifications, that is certainly a plus : CISSP, Comptia Security+, AWS Certified Security - Specialty, Azure Security Engineer Associate, Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive and competitive salary
- 32 days paid holidays
- Meal vouchers and eco cheques
- Hospitalization and Group insurance
- Company car with fuel card
- Possibility of working from home
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, team building activities, after work drink at Friday, … the good life