- NetSuite makes your heart beat faster
- You get to work with enthusiastic colleagues who are all experts in their field
- Be part of an international company but locally oriented
- Contribute to a safer, digital society
Working as a NetSuite Administrator
Within Orange Cyberdefense we are looking for a NetSuite administrator for the support of business critical processes. Integrations will play an important role, for example between Salesforce and NetSuite, as we look to implement end to end processes across the business. We are looking to find and experienced ERP administrator to join our global ERP team (based in the Netherlands and Belgium). You will become part of a highly motivated team responsible for the development of our new global ERP architecture and the implementation thereof. In this role you will have extensive contact with the different internal stakeholders and end-users across the business and will also be supporting them in their use of NetSuite and ongoing support of the solution overall.
What we expect of you
You are a team player, but you can also work independently. You have a proactive and service-oriented attitude in which you know your responsibilities well. You identify and initiate opportunities to improve existing functionality and convince others of this. You can bring different interests together and monitor the integrity of the NetSuite configuration. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are constantly looking for ways to better support the different business processes.
- You have a bachelor working and thinking level and preferably comparable work experience in an ICT service organization.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with an ERP system, ideally Oracle NetSuite.
- Experience in the integration of NetSuite with other systems would be an advantage.
- Further you have good communicative skills, your are accurate, practical, flexible and stress-resistant
- You are service-oriented in heart and soul and put the internal and external customer interest first, while being able to keep many plates spinning
- You have good command of the English language, both in word and in writing.
- Working knowledge of the French language is an advantage.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building activities, after work drink at Friday, … the good life