- Be part of an innovative, international player with experts around the globe
- Support customers throughout their entire threat life cycle
- Challenge yourself, grow and learn from the best
- Determine your own career path with a focus on personal and professional growth
- Contribute to a safer, digital society
Working as a Security Consultant
As a Security Consultant you will be a part of our threat, detect & response team. You will perform installations, maintain and troubleshoot the products of Orange Cyberdefense independently. As an expert in your field you understand and can discuss terminology, concepts, principles, and issues related to your core products. You utilize the full range of reference and resource materials in these technologies. Also, documentation is part of your tasks so is communicating to other colleagues, and customers about the progress of the assigned projects.
- Be responsible for the A to Z development of network and security solutions at the customer and ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Guide the customer in migration processes and new implementations.
- Analyze the network with customers and implement the solutions according to best practices.
- Spot opportunities at customers and inform our sales team.
- Be a part of our service desk and willing to be on duty and this for a fixed period in time.
- Share your experience and transfer operational knowledge to boost the team’s performance by being part of our Consultant Round Table's.
- Keep your knowledge level up to date by following training courses and obtaining certificates.
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelors or masters degree, preferably within IT.
- You have 5+ years experience as a Security Engineer.
- You have a very good knowledge of Palo Alto, Juniper and F5.
- You have a good understanding of network and security principles.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Soft skills: eager to learn, communicative, team player, customer and result oriented, stress resistant.
- Relevant certificates are a plus (PCNSA, PCNSE, F5-CSE, JNCIP-SEC, CCNA, ...)
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
Be taken care of
We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexbility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healty snacks. For those with an occasionally suger dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...