- Be part of an amazing team of experts
- Work with international customers
- Get in touch with the latest technologies and products within the cyber security landscape
- Being part of an international company yet with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as a Security Change Implementer
A Security Change Implementer is the person that understands a customers technical environment and security device configurations so well that the implementation of necessary changes runs smoothly.
He/she is someone who will go the extra mile to give personal added value on a security implementation. This engineer must have a real passion for IT and a broad view on today's IT world, which is certainly not limited to IT security alone.
- End to end responsibility for change implementation including time, quality and improvement plan for failed changes.
- Assist the customer with change request tickets and review and analyze their change requests to qualify the information regarding security changes.
- Implement new security services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk to their IT infrastructure.
- Communicate with the customer during the whole process
- Follow up change management processes according to ITIL standards
What we expect of you
- University degree in an IT orientated field or equivalent by experience
- At least 2 years of experience in an IT service-oriented position providing
support, performing installations, configurations of networking/security environments.
- Fluency in Dutch or French AND English
- Certification on at least 2 Security areas: Firewall, IDS and/or Remote Access
- Ability to configure, implement or perform change management on security equipment from
- Palo Alto
- Check Point
- Cisco Security
- Knowledge of Bluecoat, Zscaler and AWS is also a big plus
- CCNA certified is a must
- Having an ITIL certification is a plus
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
What we can offer you
Be taken care of
We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...