- Become part of an amazing team of experts
- Service our customers with your Security Networking skills
- Become part of an international company yet with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as a SOC Consultant (senior)
Join a team of enthusiastic technical professionals who like to combine their in-depth knowledge within a pleasant and people-oriented culture.
This is also how we work with our customers. The assignments you will do cover a wide range of topics within operational Network/Security with complex changes and processes, like SOC strategy, design, implementation, the designing of playbooks and automation. You'll also work closely together with other teams and work on DevSecOps, Cloud Security Architecture, etc...
As a senior SOC Consultant you're also a technical coach for our Junior SOC consultants.
What we expect of you
For our SOC Consultant (senior) position we're looking for a teamplayer with extensive Secure Networking knowledge with a real flair for customer service.
Think ahead and proactively tackle issues that might arise
- Are interested in growing your skillset in an exciting, growing environment
- Have a good network knowledge with a security mindset and interest (at least 5 years), with preferably experience in 1 of the following vendors: Palo Alto, F5, Juniper, Microsoft.
• Have troubleshooting skills and experience with Network Architecture.
- Have the ability to correspond correctly in Dutch and English with our customers, both in writing and on the phone and have a good set of presentation skills.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
What we can offer you
Be taken care of
We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...