- Be part of an international company yet with local presence.
- The Sales Operations position is an excellent entry-level position to grow as a sales expert.
- Combine administrative skills with commercial flair.
- Together, we will build a safer digital society.
Working as in Sales Operations
Being part of the Sales Operations team means being part of the beating heart of Orange Cyberdefense.
You work closely with our sales department as you support the account/sales managers in the whole sales process:
- Deal registrations;
- Quotation preparations;
- And general administrative follow-ups are part of your daily tasks.
In addition to supporting sales with new projects, contract renewals are also an important responsibility of the team. These support contracts are of great importance to our operational organization.
Therefore, the Sales Operations professional has close contact with sales, operations, purchasing department and suppliers. Career opportunities are certainly present, both towards internal account management and (junior) account manager.
Beside our 2-day per week remote policy, you will be required to work at least 1 day from our office in Antwerp among the sales team. Feel free to work from our other offices (Gent, Leuven, Nivelles, Brussels) as you wish on other days.
What we expect of you
We are looking for a candidate with ~2-3 years of similar work experience who can meet the following requirements:
- Motivation: you are not afraid to go the extra mile
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Accurate and proactive
- Professional working English, including French and/or Dutch
- And last but not least, a commercial feeling 🎯
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
What we can offer you
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Individual and company bonus plan
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Rotselaar and Nivelles
- Working from home 2 day per week and flexible employment options
- A laptop, a smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, …
- A wide range of training, learning opportunities and career opportunities.
🔥 Are you interested? Then jump in!