We are currently looking for an HR Business Partner for a replacement contract.
- Become part of an amazing team of passionate HR professionals
- Help our company grow by recruiting talents in a challenging but inspiring market
- Support our departments with the realization of their strategy
- Join an international company with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as an HR Business Partner
In the growing and exciting Cybersecurity market, Orange Cyberdefense is always looking for new talents that can strengthen our top team and focuses on retaining talent we already have. To help us with these challenges we are looking for an HR Business Partner that can help us with attracting talents and the support of our business from an HR perspective.
Your focus will be on:
- Supporting our business
- Monitor and improve the employee journey of our colleagues
- Provide general HR advice on company policies, support in operational solutions to help the business with more complex people issues.
- Advise & coach management and employees on the accurate application of appropriate HR policies.
- Support our brand with Employer Branding projects
- Searching and attracting suitable candidates (with the support of our HR team)
Looking for potential candidates for our Belgian and International positions on the wide web
making first contact with applicants (screen CV's, interview candidates,...)
creating new job posts based on input from and in close collaboration with the hiring managers
- follow-up candidates through the whole recruitment process
What we expect of you
You are someone with a true passion for people! You love getting to know new people, have great communication skills and you're someone who can keep a high-level view on the pending tasks, even when it's busy. You have a professional working English, including Dutch and/or French.
You also have between 3 to 8 years of HR professional experience including 1-2 years of experience in the wonderful world of recruiting. Experience in the IT sector is a great extra.
You will be required to work at least 3 days per week from our office in Ever or Wijnegem.
Note. This position is not open to freelancers or contractors.
What you can expect of us
A temporary position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
What we can offer you
Be taken care of
We offer you an interesting salary package with meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...