Our local operations team is currently looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager.
- Become part of a great team
- Manage large customers with focus on governance
- Be part of an international company with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as a Senior Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager’s (SDM) primary responsibility is to be the dedicated liaison concerning services and support to a specific customer. This requires detailed up-to-date knowledge about available documentation, service status, delivered reports, ongoing projects, events, contracts, SLA and upcoming changes or consultancy. Key responsibilities include acting as the link and gatekeeper between the customer and relevant internal roles and functions of Orange Cyberdefense. Another important task for the SDM is to coordinate information requirements and any inquiries the customer has concerning service delivery and support. The SDM is responsible to ensure quality of service and to work proactively on continuous improvement of the service per customer feedback.
The long-term goals for the SDM are to make sure that the services Orange Cyberdefense offers to the customer match the customer expectations, add value and help position Orange Cyberdefense as the preferred partner for future investments.
To successfully care for the customer needs, the SDM needs to work closely with the Account Manager and the Support teams. Depending on the customers size and the level of the service engagement, part of the responsibilities of the SDM can be handled by the Account Manager.
The senior SDM holds 3 main responsibilities:
- You build and manage a strong relationship with the customer. This includes, among others, organizing monthly / quarterly Service meetings, remote or physical at the customer premises, coordinating the information requirements between the customer and Orange Cyberdefense.
- keeping processes and documentation up-to-date like managing important customer documentation for delivering the service, maintaining customer portal information concerning service delivery and taking action wherever necessary.
- Last but not least, during commercial phase, you may be involved in monitoring and guaranteeing the service level we agreed upon. It includes, among others, supporting request for proposals, ensuring to deliver the service within known SLAs, communicating on reports and actions to customers, following up on defined action (plans) and escalation.
What we expect from you
- Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with min 6 years of relevant experience managing large customers with a focus on governance.
- You have extremely good communication skills (written and spoken) in Dutch and good knowledge in English & French.
- Customer oriented and stress resistant are your core qualities.
- You are solution-driven and able to bring people together in tough times.
- You demonstrate a positive and energetic drive to solve complex issues.
- Beside our 2-day per week remote policy, you will be required to work 2 days. from our office in Antwerp, as well in Evere (Brussels) once a month.
What makes you stand out (big plus)
- You have 10 years or more SDM experience.
- You have ITIL experience of even better ITIL certified (version 3 or higher).
- You show a strong interest for Cybersecurity in general and the different Services in particular.
What you can expect from us
Be taken care of - We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications (e.g. SANS SEC-301 Introduction to Cyber Security, ITIL) and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Transparency - Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...