- Become part of an amazing team of passionate HR professionals: “Love what you do, do what you love” kind of team.
- Be involved in every stage of the employee life cycle: be THE contact person for our employees.
- Join an international company with local presence: big company but friendly contacts.
- Build a safer digital society together with us: our mission and our value.
Working as an HR Advisor?
With more than 250 employees (and growing) in Belgium, our company is looking for an HR Advisor to strengthen our HR department.
Being an HR advisor is a key role since you are involved in every stage of the employee life cycle and thus will help our HR department to" run like clockwork".
You will evolve in a small yet dynamic team of 4 people: Sophie (our energized HR Manager), Caroline (HR Business Partner in crime), Hilde (Payroll Genius) and Masja (Talent Magician).
This is an exciting and challenging position allowing a vast diversity of tasks:
- In collaboration with Caroline, you will be involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to our company’s human resources division including soft HR projects such as organizing the onboarding of the employees and be in contact with other departments to do so.
- You will also be working as Sophie's right hand by supporting her in all aspects of strategic decisions: allowances, fleet, HR roadmap, insurances, benefit motivation plan, contracts, local reports, HR projects, etc.
- With Hilde, you will act as the main liaison between the HR department and employees ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of employee's questions.
What do we expect of you?
- You are someone with a true passion for people! You love getting to know new colleagues and you have great task management skills.
- You don't mind to get to know all the different programs and aspects of the Orange Cyberdefense HR Experience.
- You also have 2-5 years of experience in a similar position and have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
- You can work independently, but you also function as a reliable link within the team.
- You have strong organizational skill, and you are solution-driven.
- You are eager to learn and an enthusiastic person.
- Beside our 2-day per week remote policy, you will be required to work mainly from our office in Antwerp. Feel free to work from our other offices (Gent, Leuven, Nivelles, Brussels) as you wish on other days.
What you can expect of us!
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
What we can offer you :)
Be taken care of
We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...
Do you want make the difference in building a safer digital society?!
Then you are in the right place !