- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of knowledge.
- You will complete a project from A to Z.
- You will work on a project basis, so you have enough variety and can learn a lot from all your customers.
- You are not afraid to go into a dialogue with your customers so they can have the best solution possible.
- You are innovative, a team player and you want to be a trusted advisor to our customers.
Working as a Network Engineer
- Installation and configuration of network hardware and software, including switches and wireless components but also centralized management, logging and NAC.
- Design and documentation of network designs.
- Troubleshooting of both simple and complex network problems
What we expect of you
- 5 to 10 years of experience with network security design and implementing network infrastructures at customers.
- The ability to communicate efficiently with both technical and non-technical persons regarding network standards and designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of French.
- Eye for detail with demonstrable ability to deliver projects.
More specific you have experience with:
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Extreme Networks (switches, wireless, control, management center) and/or HPE / Aruba Networks (switches, wireless, clear pass, airwave, IMC).
- Good knowledge of DNS and DHCP.
- Good knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, and their routing.
- Good knowledge of dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP.
- Good knowledge of TCP.
What you can expect of us
Orange Cyberdefense is the expert cybersecurity business unit of the Orange Group, providing managed security, managed threat detection & response services to organizations around the globe. As Europe’s go-to security provider, we strive to build a safer digital society.
Orange Cyberdefense Belgium has about 300 local experts and talents. We can support customers locally, wherever they are, even if they have subsidiaries abroad. Orange Cyberdefense Belgium includes SecureLink Belgium, ZionSecurity and Orange Cyberdefense (Evere).
You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
An attractive salary
32 vacation days
Meal vouchers and eco cheques
Hospitalization and group insurance
A bonus system
Company car with fuel card
Offices in Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar
Working from home and flexible employment options
A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding’s, after work drink at Friday, … the good life.