- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You have a strong interest in the field of IT security.
- You want to be a white hat hacker.
- You have a high level understanding of the cyber security landscape.
- You are available 40 hours a week
Working as an Ethical Hacker
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and are familiar with the common web vulnerabilities in modern web applications. You have hands-on experience with Kali, Metasploit, Burp Suite, SQLmap, etc.
You are a white-hat hacker, trying to improve Internet security and want to help customers to sleep better at night.
You speak fluent Dutch, English or French and don’t mind working with other penetration testers.
What we expect of you
- Relevant bachelor or master diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum two to four years of experience
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional way
- Excellent knowledge of web application security
- Good knowledge of mobile application security
- Knowledge of networking and wireless technologies
- Knowledge of operating system security concepts
- Deep architectural understanding of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
- High interest in overall security, secure software and security awareness
- Being active as a bug bounty hunter is a plus
- Certifications in penetration testing are a plus: OSCP, OSCE, CEH, GPEN
- CISSP, CISA, CISM training and certification are a plus
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
Orange Cyberdefense is the expert cybersecurity business unit of the Orange Group, providing managed security, managed threat detection & response services to organizations around the globe. As Europe’s go-to security provider, we strive to build a safer digital society.
Orange Cyberdefense Belgium has about 300 local experts and talents. We can support customers locally, wherever they are, even if they have subsidiaries abroad. Orange Cyberdefense Belgium includes SecureLink Belgium, ZionSecurity and Orange Cyberdefense (Evere).
You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
An attractive salary
32 vacation days
Meal vouchers and eco cheques
Hospitalization and group insurance
A bonus system
Company car with fuel card
Offices in Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar
Working from home and flexible employment options
A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding’s, after work drink at Friday, … the good life.