- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You will provide project management for specific technical IT projects.
- You will document project objectives, deliverables and scope (The Project Plan).
- You will work with the assigned resources to deliver the project within scope and budget.
- You will provide regular update reports to management.
- You will work closely together with the Orange Cyberdefense colleagues.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Technical Project Lead
Reporting to the Head of the IT program office, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of one or more technical IT projects, ensuring that the project management process is adhered to and that the projects are properly documented and managed through to completion. As part of the IT Program management office, you will provide updates towards both the head of IT program management office, and to either the Head of IT infrastructure or Applications who would be responsible for the overall IT environment of the group.
You will identify the technical resources required to be assigned to the project from the available IT resources and negotiate such assignments in agreement with the Heads of IT infrastructure and Applications. Should resources be unavailable then you would be responsible for flagging the issue and submitting requests for additional or contract staff required.
- You will produce a project plan within specified timelines.
- You will agree on project budgets, track resource utilization and track costs throughout the project against the project plan.
- You will produce project tracking reports.
- You will implement a robust change and release process and will ensure that all risks are understood and mitigated.
You will provide full documentation of the delivered IT solution for hand over to support.
What we expect of you
- You have project management skills based on a recognized methodology, i.e. Prince 2.
- You have good Change Management skills.
- You are able to quickly understand technical matters and to relate these to non-technical people.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and French. Dutch is a plus.
- You have a good technical understanding of Network infrastructure, Office 365, OKTA, Proofpoint, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SCCM & Intune, Palo Alto and Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco IP Telephony & UCCE, and Cloud Services.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
Orange Cyberdefense is the expert cybersecurity business unit of the Orange Group, providing managed security, managed threat detection & response services to organizations around the globe. As Europe’s go-to security provider, we strive to build a safer digital society.
Orange Cyberdefense Belgium has about 300 local experts and talents. We can support customers locally, wherever they are, even if they have subsidiaries abroad. Orange Cyberdefense Belgium includes SecureLink Belgium, ZionSecurity and Orange Cyberdefense (Evere).
You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
An attractive salary
32 vacation days
Meal vouchers and eco cheques
Hospitalization and group insurance
A bonus system
Company car with fuel card
Offices in Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar
Working from home and flexible employment options
A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding’s, after work drink at Friday, … the good life.