- You are a go-to person for all internal technical issues.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about IT.
- Your customer focus is contagious.
- You will support our internal users across a range of devices and applications.
- You provide both 1st and 2nd line support to our colleagues.
- You are part of an international team.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Support Engineer
As a Support Engineer, you are the first point of contact for internal colleagues. You answer the most diverse IT-related questions. For this you are not only actively listening, but also focused on asking questions in order to get to the heart of the problem and to perform the associated actions. Examples of your work are installing software, IT Workspace support work instead of Service Desk.
Together with your colleague you are responsible for supporting around 160 end-users in Belgium offices as well as supporting others remotely across the group. You report to the IT Workspace Support Manager.
- You provide excellent end-user IT support to Orange Cyberdefense employees and training where needed.
- You manage the Asset Register and the process of new joiner, movers and leavers.
- You communicate the impact of changes the IT team is making to relevant people across the business.
- You create e-mail accounts and distribution groups on Office 365 platforms.
- You support Windows and iOS-based devices including laptops and mobiles and you also provide mobile phone support.
- You install software and security updates on laptops and servers and administrate IT applications.
- You support the continuity of the system, among other things by performing updates, creating backups and changing users.
- You take end-to-end ownership of IT issues and keep users updated with progress.
- You are part of an international IT team and deal with support cases/tickets using the Salesforce Service Cloud ticketing system.
- You will strive for efficient management of our PC pool and build new and replacement laptops from scratch.
- You will aim for minimal downtime of the systems through proactive network and system administration.
- You help create documentation and user guides.
What we expect of you
- You have relevant experience in end user support and using a ticketing system.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- You are a passionate technician with a heart for security.
- You have a flexible mindset and are a quick study.
- You have good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- You have the understanding and patience to support / instruct the users. You are also specialized in troubleshooting and are good in documenting.
- You are a problem solver and quickly adapt to new technologies.
- You can prioritize your workload.
- You have affinity with network components to be the smart hands for a remote team managing the infrastructure.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, MS-Outlook and Teams.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Nivelles, Rotselaar and Ghent
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life