- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You are technical and have a passion for hyper-converged server infrastructures, backup and hybrid cloud.
- Your end goal is to provide high-available infrastructure that ensures business continuity for our clients.
- You will interact with engineers from our other departments like networking, security, Identity and Access Management.
- You are not afraid to go into a dialogue with your customers so they can have the best solution possible.
- You are innovative, a team player and you want to be a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Consultant Hyper-Converged Solutions
You will be part of team that will implement and support compute storage, virtualization for onsite customers. These activities also cover service desk support and a rotational guard duty. You will have contact with different teams and high-profile customers, working on different technologies and the possibility to participate in interdepartmental projects. You have a strong technical background in server infrastructure (compute, storage, backup, virtualization …) and you are dedicated in providing solutions that focus on providing an infrastructure with a high demand on business continuity for our customers. On premise, hybrid and full cloud environments are your cup of tea.
- You will implement onsite infrastructure projects for our customers.
- You will install and configure hardware and software related to high-resilient infrastructures, backup and cloud both at customer premise and remote.
- You will design and document your setups.
- You will provide 2nd line maintenance for issues detected by our existing customers.
- You will follow-up issues/questions with our partner suppliers where needed.
- You will perform testing for the different technologies, implement and debug the configuration where needed.
- You will perform handover to the existing team members and to the service desk employees when projects are finalized.
- You will participate on migration work, moving existing data from customers replaced technology to the newly installed equipment.
- You will participate in the guard duty.
- You will troubleshoot both simple and complex problems.
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have 3 or more years of experience with implementing and/or maintaining server/storage/virtual infrastructures.
- You have the ability to communicate efficiently with both technical and non-technical persons regarding designs and configurations.
- You have a good understanding of data protection technologies like replication, snapshot, backup, restore, etc.
- You can be technically hands -on in servicing the requirements of a client.
- You have a good knowledge of coding and scripting tools/languages like Python, Powershell, or Linux command line.
- You have a good understanding of hypervisors (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V, …), Hyper-converged platforms (Nutanix, …), Data management, protection and backup (Rubrik, …), Block storage (FC, iSCSI, NFS, …), Object storage (S3, Cloudian, …), Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google, …) and their impact on the client’s IT journey.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You have an eye for detail with demonstrable ability to deliver projects.
- You have a willingness to continue to learn and elevate your technical skills.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
Orange Cyberdefense is the expert cybersecurity business unit of the Orange Group, providing managed security, managed threat detection & response services to organizations around the globe. As Europe’s go-to security provider, we strive to build a safer digital society.
Orange Cyberdefense Belgium has about 300 local experts and talents. We can support customers locally, wherever they are, even if they have subsidiaries abroad. Orange Cyberdefense Belgium includes SecureLink Belgium, ZionSecurity and Orange Cyberdefense (Evere).
You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
An attractive salary
32 vacation days
Meal vouchers and eco cheques
Hospitalization and group insurance
A bonus system
Company car with fuel card
Offices in Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar
Working from home and flexible employment options
A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding’s, after work drink at Friday, … the good life.