- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You are technical and have a passion for hyper-converged server infrastructures, backup and hybrid cloud.
- Your end goal is to provide high-available infrastructure that ensures business continuity for our clients.
- You will interact with engineers from our other departments like networking, security, Identity and Access Management.
- You are not afraid to go into a dialogue with your customers so they can have the best solution possible.
- You are innovative, a team player and you want to be a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Senior System Engineer
You will be part of team that will implement and support compute storage, virtualization for onsite customers. These activities also cover service desk support and a rotational guard duty. You will have contact with different teams and high-profile customers, working on different technologies and the possibility to participate in interdepartmental projects. You have a strong technical background in server infrastructure (compute, storage, backup, virtualization …) and you are dedicated in providing solutions that focus on providing an infrastructure with a high demand on business continuity for our customers. On premise, hybrid and full cloud environments are your cup of tea.
- You will implement onsite infrastructure projects for our customers.
- You will install and configure hardware and software related to high-resilient infrastructures, backup and cloud both at customer premise and remote.
- You will design and document your setups.
- You will provide 2nd line maintenance for issues detected by our existing customers.
- You will follow-up issues/questions with our partner suppliers where needed.
- You will perform testing for the different technologies, implement and debug the configuration where needed.
- You will perform handover to the existing team members and to the service desk employees when projects are finalized.
- You will participate on migration work, moving existing data from customers replaced technology to the newly installed equipment.
- You will participate in the guard duty.
- You will troubleshoot both simple and complex problems.
What we expect of you
- You have a technical background with 10 years of professional relevant experience.
- You have a service-oriented mind-set and willing to be on-call.
- You are motivated to improve yourself and to learn new technologies.
- You can work autonomous but are able to perform in team as well and are able to manage your own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger team managed by a project manager.
- You are looking for a dynamic environment with a great team spirit.
- You can create and maintain and technical documentation.
- You will work with customers and technical support vendors to resolve complicated hardware and software issues.
- You have relevant experience in managing storage. Experience with virtualized environments (operate, monitor, troubleshoot) is mandatory.
- You have extensive knowledge of storage implementation in highly virtualized environments and a strong server platform knowledge in Window and Linux.
- Knowledge of hyper converged infrastructures (examples: Nutanix/Rubrik/Cloudian...) is an asset and you have expertise in Data Replication & Snapshot technologies.
- Furthermore you have basic network skills (LACP, trunks, configs, ....) and scripting knowledge is an asset.
- Bonus: Experience operating Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS); as well as migrating/consolidating SAN/NAS knowledge & experience on managing / implementing backup environments.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Nivelles, Rotselaar, Brussels and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life