- You will be part of an amazing high skilled team.
- You have the option to make your own mark on the Solutions team.
- You have a technical and commercial background.
- You have outstanding people and management skills.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Solution Design Teamleader
As a Solutions Team Manager you provide direction, instructions and guidance to a group of solution specialists for the purpose of achieving a certain goal. As an effective team manager, you will know your team members' strengths, weaknesses and motivations. You will serve various roles in Orange Cyberdefense Belgium and your job is to get tasks done by using all the resources available, including other employees or team members.
Furthermore, you are responsible for guiding a group of solution specialists as they complete a project. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a timeline your team will use to reach its end goal.
- You are a real people manager who can coach, steer and guide the team in order to realize a collegial collaboration.
- You extend professional and sustainable relationships with clients, distribution and vendors with eye on maximum sales figures.
- You make sure the day-to-day operations and follow-up process is running smooth.
- You see to it that personal objectives and department specific objectives are met at the end of the year.
- You will also select ‘the best fit’ solution based on our portfolio and ‘the best fit’ products, licenses and services for the specific customer business and cyber security.
- You will lead on to bid qualification.
- You will report directly to the Technical Director of Orange Cyberdefense Belgium.
What we expect of you
- You have a bachelors’ or masters’ degree and have at least 4 years of experience in a comparable function.
- You have leadership capacities and therefore lead by example. Furthermore, you have strong organizing and sales capacities.
- You are an excellent communicator and does this fluently in Dutch and English and/or French.
- You have presentation skills and solution sales skills as you will also write offers.
- You have high-level architecture design skills or solution selling skills and an understanding of basic project and governance methodologies.
- You have a good knowledge of cyber security, information security, IT security, network architecture, storage, cloud, …
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
Orange Cyberdefense is the expert cybersecurity business unit of the Orange Group, providing managed security, managed threat detection & response services to organizations around the globe. As Europe’s go-to security provider, we strive to build a safer digital society.
Orange Cyberdefense Belgium has about 300 local experts and talents. We can support customers locally, wherever they are, even if they have subsidiaries abroad. Orange Cyberdefense Belgium includes SecureLink Belgium, ZionSecurity and Orange Cyberdefense (Evere).
You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
An attractive salary
32 vacation days
Meal vouchers and eco cheques
Hospitalization and group insurance
A bonus system
Company car with fuel card
Offices in Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar
Working from home and flexible employment options
A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding’s, after work drink at Friday, … the good life