- You will be part of an amazing team in full development..
- To help Orange Cyberdefense Belgium providing a high level of services and excellence to our customers, we provide our colleagues with cutting-edge certifications and trainings in a fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized
- Orange Cyberdefense Belgium provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta USA
Working as a Security Engineer
Use your Security expertise to assist our customers in implementing valuable security measures on their IT infrastructure
React on Security alerts discovered by our alerting tools and take the necessary actions to limit operational impact towards our customers.
Define and implement new Security Services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk on their IT infrastructure.
Define high-level Security Policies together with our customers AND implement it throughout the complete IT chain at the customer
Triage Security events and provide forensic analysis to our customers (and legal entities)
Conduct Security audits on the customers environment
Collaborate with the groups' Security experts to align our Security efforts with the Orange Business Service group
What we expect of you
- University degree in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years of experience in an IT service oriented position
- Giving support and/or performing installations of networking/security environments
- Proven working experience in IT systems administration / support / configuration.
- Certification on at least 2 Security areas (Firewall, IDS, Remote Access ...)
- Fluency in English with Dutch and/or French
- Ability to configure, implement or perform change management on security equipment (ITIL and/or CISSP certification is a plus)
- Security Engineer Level 2 – Mandatory knowledge and hands-on experience with at least two of the following: Checkpoint, F5, Loadbalancer, Palo Alto, Fortinet
- Knowledge on one of the following is a plus: Juniper, Cisco ASA or Bluecoat
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity
- You are available 40 hours a week
What you can expect of us
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 days paid holidays
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Nijvel, Rotselaar, Brussels and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding’s, after work drink at Friday, … the good life.