- You will be part of an amazing team in full development.
- To help Orange Cyberdefense Belgium providing a high level of services and excellence to our customers, we provide our colleagues with cutting-edge certifications and trainings in a fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized
- Orange Cyberdefense Belgium provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta USA.
Working as a PSD Engineer
- In the context of Professional service deployment engineer, we are looking for polyvalent security engineer with proven experience. Your mission will include:
- Customize and implement different security solutions within the agreed upon timelines
- Ability to understand the customer business requirement and propose a solution to their problem
- Develop know-how and best practices related to such engagement, and serve as a center of knowledge for our customers
- Ability to create high quality report following our standard Ability to create integration via API between different applications and scripting for automation
What we expect of you
- A Master’s in informatics or civil engineering, or a Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years previous experience in similar positions
- Required experience in: Linux/UNIX -Programming in Perl, Phyton, Shell scripts - Vulnerability and Risk management – Technical security audits
- Excellent in English with French or Dutch
- You are customer-oriented with good interpersonal skills suppliers
- Teamplayer – Independent – Resilient – High level of integrity
- Knowledge in: Source code – security related automation – public key infrastructure
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week and are willing to travel to customer sites
What you can expect of us
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 days paid holidays
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Nijvel, Rotselaar, Brussels and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding’s, after work drink at Friday, … the good life.