- You will be part of an amazing team in full development..
- To help Orange Cyberdefense Belgium providing a high level of services and excellence to our customers, we provide our colleagues with cutting-edge certifications and trainings in a fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized
- Orange Cyberdefense Belgium provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta USA
- Ready to accept the technical challenge to monitor and maintain leading-edge and high-tech enterprise networks and security infrastructure
Working as a FLS Engineer
Description of the role.
- Day-to-day incoming calls/mails management for the NSOC
- Creation, handling and follow-up of incidents notified by supervising tools or customers
- Escalation management (making sure 2nd line & 3rd line respects SLA’s)
- Resolve incidents for which established processes are defined
- Handle changes for which established process are defined
- Keep CMDB up-to-date
What we expect of you
- Graduate to university level or equivalence experience
- 1 - 2 years professional experience in IT Computer fields
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP (protocols, routing, packet filtering, proxy)
- Proven working experience in IT systems administration / support / configuration.
- First Experience in IT Security domains (Firewall, Antivirus, …)
- Knowledge on Operating System (Unix / Linux / Windows) and OS Security principle
- Cisco ITIL and CCNA is a plus
- Good Communication skills and Customer Oriented
- Rigorous and ambitious
- Fluency in English with Dutch
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 days paid holiday
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Nijvel, Rotselaar, Brussels and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding’s, after work drink at Friday, … the good life.