- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You have the option to make your own mark on the team.
- Improve the Information Security maturity of our customers
- You have security skills and knowledge on Information Systems and Security audit frameworks.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Security Consultant
- Respond to RFPs related to IT Security.
- Perform the development of the IT audit approach (preparation of summary documents, definition of tools and methods, audit charter).
- Assist the internal audit teams for issues related to IT security.
- Realize the analysis of threats, vulnerabilities and exposure leading to IT risks.
- Perform benchmarking and gap analysis against security standards.
- Present the result of the audits to our customers and discuss countermeasures in terms of opportunity, difficulty and costs.
- Elaborate propositions and remediation plans in order to solve security issues raised by our customers.
- Improve the Information Security maturity of our customers in policies, projects and measurement. Integrating best practices in their daily activities.
- Contribution to the animation of the Competency pole around IT security audit and consulting.
- Increase Orange Cyberdefense’s visibility in IT Security specialized conferences.
What we expect of you
- Minimal a Master’s degree in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience.
- 2 years of experience in an IT oriented position performing IT audit.
- Security skills and knowledge on Information Systems and Security audit frameworks.
- Easy relationships builder, Team spirit and initiatives mindset with sense of responsibility.
- Ability to interact with technical experts and members of a Management Board.
- Ability to work in Dutch, French and English.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Nivelles, Rotselaar and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life