- You will be part of an amazing team of experts.
- You will be responsible for the vertical Healthcare, Governance and Higher Education.
- You contribute to Orange Cyberdefense becoming the dominant international cybersecurity provider.
- You will have huge impact on the growth of Orange Cyberdefense.
- You have the option to make your own mark on the Sales team.
- 5 different locations to work from (Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Nivelles and Rotselaar)
Working as an Account Manager
As an Account Manager you are an important member of the company and you will have a huge impact on growth. You share our success story with organizations in Belgium and help them understand the value of the company.
You engage and partner with customers both new and existing at the Executive level to drive growth in Orange Cyberdefense services and solutions by creating value and bringing innovation to a customer’s business. You drive growth in revenue, margin and the number of services/solutions by increasing customer satisfaction and developing strategic relationships to align solutions to customer's Business and IT initiatives; develop and manage the professionalism, best practices and deliverables for each member of the extended account team, in order to distinguish Orange Cyberdefense from other partners.
- You engage with current and potential customers at the executive level to understand their overall strategy and key business drivers.
- You understand the customers’ business and IT strategy and drive solutions that are innovative and provide value.
- You look proactively for opportunities and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- You make Orange Cyberdefense a widely known partner.
- You organize a dedicated account plan to track progress and development.
- You organize conferences and social events in collaboration with the Sales Manager and Marketing.
What we expect of you
- You have experience as an Account Manager, and you have a strong affinity with our sector.
- Preferably you have a bachelor or master’s degree, but this is not a must.
- You are a strong communicator, result and solution oriented, customer focused, and you have strong commercial skills.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English and/or French.
- You have a broad knowledge of IT services and business processes.
- You understand corporate governance within complex organizations.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity. You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Brussels, Nivilles, Rotselaar and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life