- Be part of an amazing team of experts
- Work with international customers
- Get in touch with the latest technologies and products within the cyber security landscape
- Build a safer digital society
Working as a SOC Engineer
As a SOC Engineer you will use your security expertise to assist our customers in implementing valuable security measures on their IT infrastructure. You will react on Security alerts discovered by our alerting tools and take the necessary actions to limit operational impact towards our customers. Furthermore you will:
- define and implement new security services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk on their IT infrastructure.
- define high-level security policies together with our customers AND implement it throughout the complete IT chain at the customer.
- triage security events and provide forensic analysis to our customers (and legal entities).
- conduct security audits on the customers environment.
What we expect of you
- A no-nonsense Security engineer with all-round IT-interests always willing to go the extra mile.
- Educated to degree level in an IT-oriented field or equivalent by experience.
- Experience in an IT service oriented position giving support of networking/security environments with proven working experience in IT systems administration / support / configuration.
- You have good knowledge of Palo Alto and preferably strong knowledge of Fortinet.
- Fluency in Dutch or French AND English.
- CCNA certified is a must.
- Strong interest in next generation technologies.
- Ability to configure, implement or perform change management on security equipment.
What you can expect of us
Be taken care of
We offer you 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospitalization and group insurance and a company car. So you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning
We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Communication is key! So we organize company and team meetings on a regular base so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love
Enjoy flexibility with offices in Brussels/Antwerp/Ghent/Rotselaar & Nivelles, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home.
And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire
At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
The good life ...