- You will be part of an amazing team in full development..
- To help Orange Cyberdefense Belgium providing a high level of services and excellence to our customers, we provide our colleagues with cutting-edge certifications and trainings in a fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized
- Orange Cyberdefense Belgium provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta USA
- Ready to accept the technical challenge to monitor and maintain leading-edge and high-tech enterprise networks and security infrastructure
Working as a DevOps Engineer
- Description of the role.
- Day-to-day management of the internal infrastructure of our network operating centre
- 2nd and 3rd line support on our back office environment
- Troubleshooting and solving incidents/problems
- Performing changes and patch management
- Automation of tasks, scripting
- Continuously improve our IT infrastructure/ITSM/Monitoring tools
- Creating work-instructions and procedures
What we expect of you
- University degree in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT service oriented position
- Knowledge of network/SIEM monitoring tools in general
Fluency in English with Dutch and/or French
Having practical skills in following domains : Knowledge of networking and security concepts - LINUX knowledge - Scripting and Programming - Microstoft Windows and Active Directory - VMware and SAN concepts - SQL
You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 days paid holiday
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Nijvel, Rotselaar, Brussels and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding’s, after work drink at Friday, … the good life.