- You will be part of a motivated and skilled team.
- You will contribute to satisfied customers and therefore also to our business.
- You have the opportunity to make your own mark in the Project Management team.
- You will be part of an innovative company that is growing rapidly.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Teamleader Project Management
The Teamleader Project Management is responsible for the Project Managers that are focused on ensuring an efficient end customer project delivery. Daily you take end responsibility in all integration-oriented project deliveries for our organization. This means you must ensure a timely delivery of projects within scope and cost. You allocate new projects to a project manager according to the project delivery type and ensure you have the right level of capacity and expertise within your team.
- You analyze the workload for Project Management both short-term and long-term and ensure you have the right amount of FTE’s with the right amount of knowledge at the right time.
- You act as an escalation point for project delivery. In second line engage with customers that are unhappy with the current state of the project delivery supporting the team in their efforts. Assess the validity of the escalation and take appropriate actions when needed.
- You ensure new projects are planned and engineers are assigned as well as monitor project closure for final invoicing following the default workflow.
- You will also take on the lead in several projects reinforcing your team and ensuring you fully understand the challenges they have.
- You are responsible for reporting several key KPI’s and monitoring the efficiency of the teams and the project scope delivery.
- You are the owner of the process used within the team and are constantly looking for possible inefficiencies within this process and adjust where needed.
What we expect of you
- You preferably have a bachelor’s degree of equivalent by experience.
- You have experience with team management and coaching.
- You have a broad knowledge of services and business processes.
- You have strong negotiation and communication skills to handle customer escalations and take ownership of any situation.
- You have basic IT knowledge and good general IT applications and reporting skills (XLS, Bi, …)
- You possess strong leadership, organization, and vision skills.
- You are a good communicator and stress resistant.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English and/or French.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in an internationally, growing environment. You can find us in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, NIvilles, Rotselaar, Brussels and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as …
A smartphone with subscription, sport activities, team building's, after work drink at Friday, … the good life